Thursday 28 July 2011

House: Barracks Cafe @ Dempsey

It was a sunny sunday morning so I went jogging ( repeat: Jogging)! Somehow... I ended up at Barracks! 
Can u resist a cup of cold water and a half cooked sunny side up after a jog? he he he
Situated in a old school like building, barracks can't be judged by its cover =p

Is this my Sunday Times? nope, it's the Barracks Menu!


 Indoor dining area, love the setting! Good morning Sunshine!

Eggs Benedict ($18)
 The hollandaise was a bit sour as compared to the norm, not to my liking but the rest were great =)
look at the egg york!

Bay Prawn Capellini
($25)
Its like prawn aglio olio, a bit spicy with garlic and olive oil.
what makes this unique was the angel hair pasta

Remember to make reservation as customers start coming in at around 11am. I didn't make any reservations and was told that I will have to give up my table by 12.30pm due to other reservations.
They also offer al fresco settings.

Barracks is also offering "Vintage Tea Party" @ $25
and other main courses.

Definitely a place to visit!

Overall rating: 7.1/10
I like the ambience but food could be better

Add: 80 Dempsey Road, Singapore 249672
Tel: 6475 7787
Website: Dempsey House

No comments:

Post a Comment